Breaking News

"I'm In Love with My Pastor, We’ve Made out and I’m Scared of Losing Him"


Have never believed in those words, but now I do believe,I just understood that if someone will be urs forever,even if it takes both of you,days/years/hours/seconds to fall in love, it doesn't matter,both of you will definitely be together.

I fell in love with my pastor a month ago,I don't know if there is anything as falling in love too quickly,but this isn't infatuation or lust,we both fall in love with each other for different reasons,he said I am calm,intelligent,and smart,and I said he is calm,trustworthy,likeable,and he listens.

Its already a month,since we started talking and now I feel more connected to him than before,yes I have seen his elder brother,I have been to his house,he introduces me as his lady to everyone around,except church,cos we haven't prayed about us,and my parents don't know I am dating yet.

I have already, I spoke to a spiritual pastor and he said d relationship was Godly and this made me love him
more,giving the fact dat I have never achieved anything before in my life,and he is the
best thing to have happened to me in a month.

I have been to his place twice,we have made out and oooooh,it was wonderful,he says I am so sweet,he says he has never felt the way he feels when he talks to me,stays with me,touches me,before.

He said he loves me,and he calls me his wife,calls his family my family,loves my family,he is just perfect.

He is blunt,but I love that about him,cos with him you don't have to hide nothing or pretend about anything,he says it as it is,and I am a counsellor ,and a great listener,and ooh I love the fact that he talks.

Now,his pastor called(spiritual father)and he asked him to pray concerning his marital life,and I am scared,what if he prays and I am not God's purpose for him,what if he prays and I am God's purpose for
him.

What do I do?

TELL YOUR FRIENDS