Breaking News

ASK KD BLOG: I loved her but she didn't love me back!


I bought her things, took her out on a date but still she couldnt feel anything. I tried and tried with all the effort i had but what she said is "we could just be friends" when i heard this words i nearly cried not even nearly but i cried like a small baby but then i realize we can't force someone to love us when they really don't. Then she said " i will rather tell you the truth than live a lie to pretend that i love you when i don't" this words touched me and i cried more, then she held me by my hand and she said "I love someone else so much but he doesnt feel anything for me, am hurting too so take heart" wow then now i realized that she in same problem like me. She said "maybe someday love will find us" deep down i knew this was true and i said "Yea but cant we just give a try" then she said " i wouldnt be here with you in same house if i hadnt tried to love u back" I smiled then we hugged and in my heart i said " All will be well" what i Only need is my God to give
me that person who will appreciate my love and who will always be there for me.

Note: Lets Accept the fact that we can't love and be loved back the same way but that doesnt mean we should hate them for not loving us back but instead we should keep them close to us you never know when he or she will change his or her mind and decide to give you that chance. Have Hope even if it wont happen anytime soon. Thats love life we cant change it.

Do you agree?

TELL YOUR FRIENDS