Breaking News

ONE YEAR GONE: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys........

 

I am still in shock and short of words.
I end my prayers everday with "may the souls of Ugonnia,tekena,lloyd and chiadika Rest In Perfect Peace"!!
Even thou I never knew u guys but It breaks my heart each time I remember how you died and I keep imagining what your families and close friends are going through.
God,I cannot question you even thou sometimes I am tempted to but I belive u know best,please open the gates of heaven for these departed beautiful souls and all our loved ones but not the wicked!
Justice for these boys and all those unjustly killed is still pending but oneday nemesis will catch up with murderers,they will be alive and suffering,begging for death but it will never come!

I could go on and on lamenting but it will never bring you back
Keep resting in the bosom of the Lord till we meet in heaven.
ALUU4 Clocks 1YEAR Today: "Justice Delayed is Justice Denied" RIP ALUU4....

TELL YOUR FRIENDS