Breaking News

PHOTOS: Ese Walters Enjoying London After Her 'Sex' Scandal With COZA Pastor Biodun

So for the past few weeks I have had the greatest block EVER! I tried and tried to write but just couldn’t.  
My inner critics kept telling me I was done writing. Words kept flooding my head but anytime I sat in front of my laptop, I struggled. “What do I write?” “How do I write?” “Will it make sense?  
I decided then to change focus and give writing a break. I looked at my bucket list, which I wrote about 3 years ago and one of the things I wanted to do before I die, was skydiving.  
Weird huh? Well, it was on the list and I knew at some point I was going to have to do it. Remembering that my personal theme for 2013 is “just do it” I decided to just go ahead
and do it. 
I booked the date for the 1st of October 2013. I thought it would be my own way of celebrating my Country’s 53rd Independence. ‘An Independence Day Jump’ I tagged it. Hehe. 
So, come Oct 1st, I journeyed to Cambridge from London to partake in what some would call a daredevil feat. I was the only one who didn’t come with family or supporters to watch or cheer me on. My cousin said, “I’m not coming to watch you die.” LOL. 
I agree with people who had once called me ‘crazy,’ I truly am crazy.  
To all interested in skydiving, take it from me, it’s sooooo worth it. It has been a life altering experience for me. And the rush? Oh my… Instead of running from it and wishing, JUST DO IT! It would change something about you.  
Trust me, I KNOW! Cheers to the freaking week y’al! 








 

TELL YOUR FRIENDS