Breaking News

Kunle Afolayan Opens Up About Predicting His Own Death

photo

It was revealed a few weeks back that movie producer, Kunle Afolayan reportedly talked about his own death.

In a Facebook post, he wrote:
'My Obsession with filmmaking makes me think I may not live long. I forbid it though. I got back to Lagos yesternight very tired and sleepy after 42days of shoot, got home ate then went to bed. All I see through out my sleep are the shots I took and those that I felt I should have done differently. Woke up this morning and all I have in my head is the deadline of the Trailer release which is October 1 2013, in about 11 days and the completion of the whole project. Yes, am very passionate about film making but I think being too obsessed is not healthy".
Fans then began to worry about the producer and wondered why he would say something like that.
In a recent interview, when he broached the topic, he had this to say in his defense;
I didn’t imply that (I would die) , it was the media that turned it around. I was just talking out
loud. I just woke up and I felt overwhelmed, like I was doing too much and I felt it wasn’t healthy. And at the end of the statement, I said ‘what do you think?’ It was more or as if I was seeking advice. I didn’t predict anything like people said. When it’s time for me to die, I will die, nobody can predict anybody’s death. That morning I just woke up and I felt I had pushed the body too much. I just came back from a shoot and the next thing, I was off to another one. My social life is dead and all I do often now is work and I don’t think that is healthy. So it was just a thought, I didn’t predict my own death. 
 Well, fans can now heave a sigh of relief. Looks like he isn't preparing for death.
READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/51141.html

TELL YOUR FRIENDS