Breaking News

MI opens up on 'dissing' Olamide and why DaGrin is irreplacable


"Look at my history, I have beef with someone, I mention their names. 'Akpata' wasn't targeted at anyone. A few people went to town saying it was targeted at Olamide but it wasn't. I'm saying that because a lot of people have implied that because I said a line about DaGrin, I was dissing Olamide.

If anyone got the wrong idea, I apologize.The line about DaGrin was more about DaGrin than it was about anyone else. DaGrin was a hero.He was a real success story for the streets.He was special, he had an energy that was like nothingelse. When he died, nothingelse mattered to entertainers ;he was that special.

 I think Olamide is super creative and so is Reminisce and i think to far they have done great with indigenous ‎

rap but DaGrin will stay in a special place"

MI responded to a question by fellow Rapper Phenom in the "Rap Battle " segment of RELOADED
Magazine's Nov issue
The controversial lyrics read
"Omo I miss dagrin the streets they miss him too
Cause ever since he left we got nothing to listen to
These rappers missed his shoe
Nobody speaking truth"

TELL YOUR FRIENDS