Breaking News

PHOTOS: Our DAD gave us matching boob jobs! - Two SIsters Say

photo - PHOTOS: "Our DAD gave us matching boob jobs!" Two SIsters Say

United States, California - Sisters Charm and Brittani Niccole have both been given breast enhancements by their plastic surgeon father. The girls, from fashionable Orange County in California, are walking advertisements for their famous plastic surgeon parent, Dr Michael Niccole.
Brittani, 25, first had breast surgery as a gift for her 18th birthday when she went from an A cup to C. Then, three years later Michael gave her a rhinoplasty for her 21st birthday, when he narrowed the bridge of her nose.
Charm first went under Michael's knife at the tender age of ten when she had her protruding belly button reshaped. This year she also opted for a breast augmentation to take her from 32B to 32C - and didn't have to look far for a surgeon.
Charm, also 25, explains:
"Having surgery done by my dad makes sense - he's the best at what he does and I know I'm in safe
hands. Growing up in Orange County and seeing so many people having surgery, it never seemed like a big deal to me. Out here, cosmetic surgery is a normal part of everyday life.
"Since I had my boob job all my friends tell me that I look great. I didn't want to go too big and I think this is my perfect size. You might not even know I'd had them done if you didn't know me."
Both women regularly have facial peels and Botox at their dad's clinic to reduce the chances of wrinkles.
The story continues below

photo - PHOTOS: "Our DAD gave us matching boob jobs!" Two SIsters Say
photo - PHOTOS: "Our DAD gave us matching boob jobs!" Two SIsters Say

The sisters, adopted by Michael and wife Penny as babies, say they have valid reasons for making the most of their dad's skills.
Brittani says: "I was totally flat chested so I just wanted to feel more comfortable in my own skin. When I first told my parents I wanted my breasts done I was about 15. I knew I had to wait until I was 18 but I was nagging them about it all the time.
"When I graduated high school Dad surprised me by saying, "I've scheduled you in to have your boobs done next week". I was so excited.
"It's the best thing I've ever done. I love my boobs now - they're perfect.
"Some people say, 'Isn't it weird that your dad has seen your breasts?' and I say no. First of all, I'm his daughter and he's seen me naked when I was a baby, so really who cares?
"Secondly, he sees thousands of boobs a year so a boob to him is just an object like a pen. It's just what he does."

photo - PHOTOS: "Our DAD gave us matching boob jobs!" Two SIsters Say

Their mother was initially opposed to her daughters going under the knife to alter their appearance.
She said:
"When Brittani first told me she wanted to get implants I I fought it for a long time. I said, 'No, we're not doing this, this is not right.' But she was so insistent that eventually I said 'Okay, show me your breasts.' Then I could see why she wanted implants and realised it would be beneficial for her to get her breasts enlarged, so I agreed. Now I can see she's so much more confident, and I think she looks great."
But when Brittani again turned to surgery a few years later to change her nose, Penny worried it was going to be a reoccurring trend:
"I didn't want them to think they could just turn to surgery every time they didn't like something about their appearance.  And I worried that with it being so readily available they could become addicted to plastic surgery."
"In Orange County you are judged on your looks," the sisters say. "There's just so much pressure on everyone to look perfect.
"If you go or a job interview in the beauty industry, obviously the person who is better looking is going to get the job - that's just how it is here."
"Because of the criticism we have had for getting surgery done by our dad I realise people can be pretty ignorant. People should understand that we got procedures done because we didn't feel good about ourselves."
photo - PHOTOS: "Our DAD gave us matching boob jobs!" Two SIsters Say

And Michael says:
"There are people that would critique me for doing a breast augmentation on my daughter at 18. But I've been doing surgery for 30 years and I wanted the best of care, which I feel I can deliver to my daughter.
"Nobody, nobody would treat my daughter the way I would.
"I don't think I influenced my daughters personally to have surgery, because we discourage it. But they have grown up in an environment of beauty. Our cars are always immaculate, our house is immaculate and all our friends are beautiful. You could say they were influenced by that environment. They understand the importance of looking and maintaining your beauty the rest of their lives.
"I felt very, very comfortable doing her surgery. And I would do it over again."

TELL YOUR FRIENDS