Breaking News

‘Does he have a brother?’”: 6 things a woman says when she’s trying to steal your man

black couple drinking

1. “Does he have a brother?”: That is the single most oft-used line from women who are looking to co-opt your man. Assuming the answer is no, then who does she really want? Isn’t it obvious?

2. “If your WIFE isn’t interested in that, I sure am”: The number one “home-wrecker” tool is to be what the spouse isn’t. So if she isn’t a scientist, BOOM! You are. See how that works?

3. “I’ll never be as pretty as your wife”: This one is especially manipulative. It LOOKS like a compliment, but it’s not. It’s actually a thinly disguised way to open a conversation no one should be having with YOUR spouse.


4. “Is your wife WILD (like me)?”: This is just yuck. And obvious. And wrong.

5. “Wanna go to lunch alone?”: Pretty much any time a woman is trying to get your man alone, you should have your ears perked up. I happen to believe men and women can’t really be “just friends” at least most of the time. So if a woman were asking my husband to hang out alone, I would be on red alert.

6. “Wow, my boyfriend would NEVER do that for me. You are SO great!”: Ah, flattery. It will get you everywhere with a man. Make him feel special and loved and he is putty in your hand. Nice plan, sister.

Source: The Stir

TELL YOUR FRIENDS