Breaking News

Kim Kardashian's Booty Ends A Marriage


A Saudi couple is ending their union in part to the wife’s preoccupation with Kim’s larger-than-life looks.
The unnamed woman husband was soo infatuated with Kim Kardashian’s looks and body, that the wife went to a plastic surgeon in hope to look like what her husband wanted.

“I noticed that he admires Kim Kardashian so I decided to be like her and even more beautiful,” the woman revealed. "I even tried to walk like Kim Kardashian in the hope my husband would be more attracted to me, but the results were not as I had wished.”

According to the woman, her husband was less-than-thrilled with the results and decided that not only did he
not like her knockoff Kardashian look, but he no longer wanted to be with her. Womp womp.
The Saudi plastic surgery victim isn’t the first girl to copy Kim’s look — Kris Humphries’ ex-girlfriend, Myla Sinanaj, reportedly dropped $30,000 in the pursuit of Kim-style perfection.
READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/58013.html

TELL YOUR FRIENDS