Breaking News

"My wife has my back, that's why I'll never answer any of the girls on my case" - IK Osakioduwa

 
When asked about his wife always defending him on social media(If you recall some female fans accused him of flirting too much on BBA and his wifey fired back at them)He told punch
"My wife is a sweet girl. She goes up in arms for me whenever she needs to. That is the beauty of our relationship. One of the reasons why I would never answer any of the girls on my case is that I know who really has my back. When it comes down to it, my wife has my back. There are fights she would go into on my behalf that I don’t need to worry about. If I have no money and things are not working out in my life, the one person who would be there for me is my wife and I don’t have a doubt about it."
I met her years ago. We were both dating someone else but we became friends. I found that I could talk to her and she could talk to me. We would gist all the time. Sometimes she would ask me a question and I would jokingly say that I would answer her when we got married. We never took it serious. I think I dated three girls between the time I met her and when we started dating. I feel she is beautiful, attractive, and she makes a very good friend. So I told her I knew she was dating a guy I knew but I just realised that she was the kind of person that I could spend the rest of my life with. It took me another seven months before she said yes and we have been best of friends since then."
Awww sweet love.....hehe.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS