Breaking News

You Have To Be Mentally Challenged To Take Anonymous Comments Seriously - Uti Nwachukwu

 
Uti Nwachukwu who was on Rubbin’ Minds yesterday said, whoever takes anonymous comments seriously must be mentally challenged. He said he does not work hard to please daft or dull people, but people who are serious minded. He also said he is yet to meet anyone who has walked up to him and asked the question, ‘why are you everywhere’ like anonymous people do. Hear him;
 “My skill is to serve serious minded people, or in lay-man’s terms – people that have sense. I don’t work because I want to entertain daft or dull people. You have to be extremely mentally challenged to take an anonymous comment seriously. Serious people would actually come to you and I have not met any serious person that has abused me to say ‘why are you everywhere’?”

TELL YOUR FRIENDS