Breaking News

Associating with the Kardashians hurt me & my career - Rob Kardashian's Ex, Andriana

 
Cheetah star, Andriana Baildon was Rob Kardashian's first known girlfriend. She also appeared on KUWTK reality show and got a tattoo of Rob.They broke up 6years ago and she just removed the tattoo this month.She told Latina Magazine
To be stuck with that Kardashian label, that was so hurtful to me and to my career,’‘I probably realised that too late – not that it would've affected my decisions in terms of who I dated, but it would've affected my decision to appear on the show.
On why they broke up, she said....
‘To this day, people will still say, “You ruined Rob's life!” and I'll think, “Damn, I was still playing with Barbie dolls when I met him.It's common knowledge that he cheated on me. It always bothered me that people were like, “Pero, why couldn’t you forgive him?Why are women always the ones who have to forgive? If you cheated on a man, he would be like, “You're disgusting, and I want nothing to do with you.” But women, we're supposed to be like, “He messed up. He made a mistake.”’

TELL YOUR FRIENDS