Breaking News

Zmapp didn’t cure me, God did! Dr. Brantly, American Ebola survivor declares


Brantly

Kent Brantly, the American doctor who got infected with the deadly Ebola Virus Disease in Liberia has declared that his healing is because of God, and not experimental drug, Zmapp.
The doctor had been hospitalised at Emory University Hospital, United States of America, since contracting Ebola in Liberia almost a month ago.
Speaking earlier from his room in the isolation ward, Dr. Brantly said God saved his life. “God saved my life”. “Above all, I am forever thankful to God for sparing my life,” he said.
After his discharge, he echoed the God-factor via a video posted online on Friday, 22 August, where he was effusive in his praises to Him for sparing his life.
He said, “Today is a miraculous day. I am thrilled to be alive, to be well and to be reunited with my family. As I lay in bed in Liberia for the following nine days, getting sicker and weaker each day, I prayed that God
would help me be faithful, even in my illness.”
He also thanked the millions of people around the would who prayed for him while he was being treated.
“And I prayed that in my life or in my death that he would be glorified. I did not know then, but have learned since, that there were thousands, maybe even millions of people around the world praying for me throughout that week and even till today. I cannot thank you enough for your prayers and your support, but what I can tell you is that I serve a faithful God who answers prayers.”
According to the World Health Organisation, over 1,300 people have been killed by the virus in West Africa, and more than 2,473 people have contracted the disease.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS