Breaking News

How my beef with Davido started - Wizkid opens up

 
Davido said his beef with Wizkid started because  he felt Wizkid threw a shade at him,saying he does proper shows at proper venues ..In a new interview with Olisa Abibua on "The Truth" Wizkid told his own side of the story:
That situation was just funny to me because we were all on the same flight. I got back, I was really tweeting about my show, I was talking about myself. I had a show in New York before that, that was like a year, two years ago, it was sold out, sound was bad, venue we used was crazy....it was fucked up. I land for airport nah, I was going to my hotel, drove through the venue, I saw my name in shining lights, and I was like "Wow! This is me?"I came down, took a picture , posted it saying I do proper shows, proper venues. People started catching feelings
. When I saw that, it was funny. It was all just play, I no get time abeg, no energy. Proper shows, that's what I do, mehn. So if you get mad, that means,why you mad? You don't do proper shows at proper venues? Why are you mad? I wasn't talking to you. I feel that if I'm doing something for myself, happy about my success and you are hating at my success, I don' know what to say to you. Do I consider you as a friend or foe? I don't know
He also addressed his relationship with Tania Omotayo, his contract with EME and revealed this is his last album with the record Label.
 

TELL YOUR FRIENDS