Breaking News

Exclusive: “It’s a normal thing” – Ex-BBA housemate, Lillian Afegbai, talks about her buttocks massage and more

DSC_0345

At the eviction party held for Nigeria’s Big Brother housemate, Lilian Afegbai, YNaija got to talk with her, and she revealed the reasons behind her ‘buttocks massage’, and also lamented of the lack of voting for her, by Nigerians.


Barely a day into the show, Lillian set the ball rolling by having Namibian housemate, Luis massage her behind, saying it relaxes her. But two weeks later, she was evicted from the house, leaving behind Tayo, as
Nigeria’s sole representative.
According to her, the massage was a normal thing. She said, “For me that was normal, Luis was a housemate and that was it. There was nothing negative on my mind when that happened. Its just like being massaged by any regular person and even after that, our relationship was still normal. It didnt change anything.”
Speaking on her early exit from the show, Lillian bemoaned the fact that Nigerians didn’t vote for her, a factor which led to her eviction from the Big Brother Hotshots house.
“I think its because you didn’t vote for me. I did my best, tried as much as I could, but I think the other Nigerian guy has more votes. I guess you decided to concentrate your votes on him and I really pray he wins. He’s a really good guy,” she quipped.

Efosa Aiyerbomwan-PR Lead African Magic, Chioma Efe-marketing Manager Multichoice Nigeria, Lilian Efogbai, Efe Obiomah-PR Manager GOTV and Caroline Oghuma- PR Manager DSTV  (9)

Lillian also revealed that her aim of going into the house was to get as much attention as possible, for her budding modelling and acting career.
“The Big Brother platform is big and has giving me good publicity. I have done some movies, modeling jobs before, but this for sure has giving me more attraction/publicity, which is what I wanted from the begining.”
If she had won the competition, she says the money would have been devoted to purchasing a big house for her family, as they presently reside in a small apartment. She also added that she would have used part of it to fund a talk show, she aspires to have.
The ex-Big Brother housemate also refuted insinuations that she was trying to be like the Karen Igho, the Nigerian housemate who won Big Brother Amplified, some years back. “Thats not true, people who know me, know that i’m naturally loud and real. I was just me. I wasnt tring to be anybody, let alone Karen,” Lillian added.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS