Breaking News

Finally! Father reunites with children he abandoned for 8 years in boarding school (PHOTO)

 
Segun Adepegba, who visited Solid Rock Model College ,Ogun where he abandoned his kids for eight years, was locked in a tight embrace with them, promising never to leave them again.
When he arrived, an angry mob was prevented from attacking him when they learnt he was the father of the “abandoned children.”
He was accompanied by four friends who pleaded on his behalf, saying that he was a changed person.
Adepegba told his children, 
“I am sorry for leaving you, Titi, Seun and Seyi. I am really very sorry. I have missed you all so much. I will not leave you again.”
According to Punch, Prostrating himself intermittently before a crowd in the expansive hall of the school.He said, 
“I have offended a lot of people. I have offended my children. I have offended Nigerians. I accept all the blame. And I am really very sorry. I understand that what I have done is very wrong. I was afraid of two things: One was that if I came here, I would be arrested and the second reason was the accumulated debt of the children’s school fees. I reasoned that if I should come to the school, I would be handed over to the police.“I really miss my children and this time around, I am going to change. I want them to have a good educational background so that they can become important persons in the future. I don’t want them to suffer. I will never leave them again. But all these years, I have been battling with hard times. Things have been very tough for me.
 Many were greatly moved as father and children bonded in what they described as “a mystery and a miracle.”A friend of the school proprietor, Mr. Ademola Adeyemi , described Adepegba’s return as a miracle, saying he had held vigils to ensure that he returned. “This has shown that God truly answers prayers, “he said.

Titilola said, 
“I am very excited that my father is back. All I can say is that I am happy. But I want to see my mother too.”
 Adepegba told our correspondent that he would look for their mother. He said her name is Ruth Okochi from Ogwashi-Uku in the Aniocha South Local Government Area of Delta State.
“I know a place she lives in Abuja but I am not sure if she still lives there. I owe it a responsibility to find her for the sake of my children,” he said.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS