Breaking News

"Prince Eke Proposed seconds after we met,there was no courtship" - Muma Gee

 
Muma Gee's 2011 marriage to Prince Eke shocked many because, no one saw it coming. Turns out it was also a surprise to her. In an interview with the SUN, she revealed they didn't date as he proposed seconds after he met her .
We meet in church at Emeka Ike’s Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Show­down thanksgiving. Emaka happens to be my best friend and coincidentally, Prince Eke’s best friend too. We never knew each other until June 13, 2010, and he proposed to me seconds after we met and the ring came 10 days later on his return from a film shoot in Ghana
On why it took 2 years after the wedding to have babies
It was planned because there was no courtship before our wedding so we needed time to build a relationship be­fore the first baby; little did we know that we had twins coming our way.
On safeguarding her marriage from divorce
My brother, I don’t need to safeguard my marriage because the phrase breaking up does not exist in my Book of Life.
On fighting for her man
Fight? Why should I fight when I do not see any war or threat!

TELL YOUR FRIENDS