Breaking News

The Shocking Moment A Surfer was chased by Shark (SEE PHOTOS)

 
This is the shocking moment a local surfer's close encounter with a shark at West Beach,Austrailia was captured on camera..

Andy Johnston,was left behind when his fellow surfers and swimmers were alerted by car horns sounding from the car park above.As most surfers scrambled onto the reef, onlookers watched in fear as he was still in the water with the shark closing in on him. He told Esperance express his casual approach was a decision made on adrenaline.He said...
"I'd rather try to hold my ground against it and not freak out and make a commotion,It seemed just curious and I didn't want to give it a reason to chase me so I tried to behave casually and keep an eye on it.But I didn't know it came up quite so close as I was paddling into the wave to come into the beach with the other lads."

If you're going to say a shark is a threat every time you see one, well that's not true.They're doing their thing and we're doing our thing.I probably have a higher risk of breaking my neck on that reef than the shark causing me harm.If you're going to get chomped then you're going to get chomped - there's nothing you can do about it."
2 weeks after his escape, another 25 year old surfer lost an arm and wrist to a shark attack in the same sea.. 
 

TELL YOUR FRIENDS