Breaking News

This man says Lagos is the worst place to visit on earth. Like Seriously?

In an article titled 'Worst Places I've Ever Visited, From A Man Who Has Visited Everywhere', Yahoo Travel expert/writer Lee Abbamonte, ranked Lagos, Nigeria as the No. 1 worst city to visit on earth.
Above (right) is the picture he shared of Lagos and below is what he wrote about Lagos
As far as I am concerned, Lagos, Nigeria, is the worst place on planet Earth. I’ve never experienced so much corruption in my life. It was just a horrific experience getting into the country. Crossing in from Benin, we got shaken down by the border guards. In addition to the multiple police shakedowns, the multiple ATM issues were enough for me; three times in two days, the machines dispensed the wrong amount of money. It was oppressive and hot. I couldn’t tell you one good thing about that place."
Here's the article. Anyone who reads this garbage and has never been to Lagos would really think this city is that horrible. Not nice!

TELL YOUR FRIENDS