Breaking News

Why I murdered my husband in his sleep – Woman confesses (PICTURED)

Ebonyi murder

Blessing Onyibe Nwogbagami, a 25-year-old woman living in Ebonyi has reportedly hacked her husband to death after a quarrel
Nwogbagami, a mother of one, confessed to the crime saying her husband, Onwe Nwogbagami was fond of threatening her with a cutlass whenever they have a fight and she decided attack him before he kills her.
She said: “My hus­band was fond of chasing me with cutlass whenever we have misunderstanding. Whenever he brings out his cutlass, I will run out of the house for him. On that particular day, October 13, 2014, I had a misunderstanding with him and immediately he picked up his cutlass and chased me out of the house. Later he went to an uncompleted building to sleep.

“Then I said to myself before my husband will kill me, let me kill him first. While he was asleep I went to where he kept his cutlass and killed him. Then I ran to my husband’s village at Ntezi Nkaliki and told the kins­men that I killed my husband.”

Comment­ing on the incident, the Assis­tant Commissioner of Police in-charge of the State Criminal Investigation Department, Justina Ogbodo said Blessing would be charged to court for murder.
Reports say their young daughter is presently in the custody of the Social Welfare Department of the state.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS