Breaking News

Comedian Klint Da Drunk Finally Confirms His Love For Video Games Has No Bounds! Wants Friends To Leave Him Alone

 
Lol seriously when I first read on a particular website that the comedian’s friends were accusing him of playing too much video games and that was the main reason he has not gone far in his career. I thought the website owner was joking about the video game thing, because to me, it sounded very funny. So I investigated and it turned out to be true. Funny enough, Klint Da Drunk has also proved us right. He says he loves video games to a fault, and of course to him, it is better than smoking marijuana or Igbo. Lol *dead*. Below is what he told punch about his love for video games and also wants backbiters to leave him alone.

“Now they say I would have gone far in my career if not for my love for computer games. It is this same set of comedians that went around telling people that I live in Abuja so that I will not be getting Lagos shows. My colleagues want to run me down, let them feel free. It is because they are afraid of me; they feel that if they run me down I won’t survive it. I am a gadget lover, that is the truth. Everyone knows that whenever I walk into a gadget shop the people there want me to educate them about some of their gadgets. Isn’t it better that I am a sucker for video games than a sucker for smoking igbo, marijuana?”

TELL YOUR FRIENDS