Breaking News

Empress Njamah GRIEVING Over Terrible Loss (Photos)


Nollywood actress, Empress Njamah, is currently grieving the loss of her dog of 10 years, and has been posting a number of photos, and sad messages about their time together.
As expected, a number of her Nigerian followers sent some hate her way saying that the problem wasn't that serious, a remark which Empress wasn't having and said: "Only genuine dog lovers can understand! Pls if u have negative comments keep it!

See more photos and messages from Empress below...

Sad week for me cause I lost my pet whose been with me for over 10 years! My friend n play mate!age took her away from me! I miss you PORSHA!ur jumping around,ur cold nose when u need attention! Wen u jump into the car to go out with me!rest PORSHA 
RIP PORSHA! Painful that you had to go! Only genuine dog lovers can understand! Pls if u have negative comments keep it! 
RIP PORSHA! Many will miss you!10 years plus with you was fun fun fun!

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

No comments