Breaking News

Star Actress, Oge Okoye Reacts To Being Called Out For Visiting Pastor Alph Lukau


Oge Okoye has finally reacted to being called out for visiting Pastor Alph Lukau at his church in South Africa, following a troll campaign spearheaded by Daddy Freeze. According to the actress, she attended the church in October 2018 after she visited her mum in Spain.

She further revealed that her mum who came across the YouTube channel of AMI church and has been following them since, wanted to visit the church because of her younger sister who is a cancer patient, wheelchair bound and is bedridden. However due to her mum's age, she didn't want her to make that long journey from Spain to South Africa and so requested for her aunt's pictures and promised her that she would visit the church and also stand in for her as a point of contact

Oge who reacted to the backlash she faced after being called out for visiting Pastor Alph Lukau, wrote;

“Good morning Glam FAMILY.........I try to be calm about everything and anything especially when Negativity screams out so loud. I don't try to Calm the Storm,but will only Calm my mind and the Storm will Pass..though i owe no one any explanation as regards to my personal heavenly race but I feel like addressing THIS wild fire�

I Travelled to see my mum as usual and she told me how she came across the youtube channel of AMI church and that she's been following them ever since because of what God is doing in the church through Pastor Alphalukau. So my mum wanted to visit the church because of her younger sister(My aunt)who is a cancer patient,wheelchair bound and is bedridden. Due to Mum's age,I didn't want her making that long journey from Spain to South Africa so I requested for my aunt's pictures and promised her that I would visit the church so I can stand in for her as a point of contact. That was how i visited AMI on the Sunday, 16th of October 2018,last year. Go on youtube and see for yourselves. Please Nigerians,Is anything wrong in seeking the face of God or standing in the gap for my sick aunty? How Gullible can people be?Why fabricate stories?

Meanwhile how much do you think I will be paid to do the unimaginable? God forbid�
Whoever said that..May they be visited with the same bitter pill to swallow IJN. Amen�
Thank you Lord for all the blessings.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

2 comments:

  1. well thinkfallappart is not the end of life.from Agbaje paul chukwuneke comment on up bringing notice.my email .agbaje_chukwuneke@yahoo.com+2347061172175

    ReplyDelete
  2. well thingsfallapart.from Agbaje paul chukwuneke recommend this speech for legal.mail me on agbaje_chukwunek@yahoo.com or call me on+2347061172175 for further notice

    ReplyDelete